Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Bodega Dreams Scene "Betrayal"



I feel like this piece is one of my best. I have a passion for writing stories and just writing generally so it feels like I got to let out a lot of my ways and talents of writing my own prediction to a story. It is a scene to a prediction to what would happen in Bodega Dreams after a Huge part in the story. Mine was mostly all about making the reader feel really anxious, and to build a lot of suspense.

Also I feel like this is my best piece because, I have been told many times that I am very creative and that I am good in writing. Also I have been told that I have a wild imagination. By being told all these I like to think about them when I am writing and when I do I feel like I write much better. I have been creative and used my wild imagination and my skill of writing in this piece and thats why I feel like it is my best work.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment